Search For A Specialist
Mr Srinivasan Shyamsundar is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon in Kettering, Northamptonshire who specialises in hip and knee surgery.
Mr Srinivasan Shyamsundar is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Woodland Hospital, Northamptonshire.
His areas of expertise include total hip and knee replacements, arthroscopic surgery of knee, hip and ankle, foot and ankle surgery and hand surgical procedures.
His NHS work also involves working with children (PaediatricOrthopaedics).
He is very interested in teaching and training right from Medical students to higher specialist trainees. He is a faculty in THE ATLS courses and is invited faculty at the Miller Orthopaedic Course for higher surgical trainees at Oxford.
Mr Shyamsundar is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Woodland Hospital specialising in total hip and knee replacements, arthroscopic surgery of knee, hip and ankle and foot and ankle surgery.
He did his Higher specialist training in Training and Orthopaedics at the East Midlands (South) deanery and did dual fellowship in Paediatric Orthopaedics and adult Hip surgery.
- MBBS - University of Madras India 1994
- Diploma in Orthopaedics - University of Madras India 1996
- FRCS (Gen) - Royal College of Surgeon’s Edinburgh - 2000
- MPhil in Medical Sciences - University of Newcastle uponTyne -2007
- FRCS (Tr&Orth) - Royal college of Surgeons of Edinburgh2010
- Post Graduate Certification in Medical management andLeadership - NHS institution of Innovation and Improvement 2011
- British Orthopaedic association
- British Society of Children’s Surgery
- British Medical association
- Medical Defence Union
- Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
Kettering General Hospital
Tuesday and Wednesday PM